High Pressure Pumps
Product Code : 04
Brand Name : Harvest Pumps
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 100000.00 - 800000.00 INR
We aim at providing an extensive range of High Pressure Pumps. To meet the international quality standards, these pumps are designed and developed under the strict supervision of our experienced and diligent professionals, employing latest technology and sophisticated machines. Post-production, these pumps are duly checked on various set parameters to ensure high performance. These pumps are widely used for various engineering & high pressure pumping applications. We assure to deliver these High Pressure Pumps within the specified period of time.
- Liquid End
- Housing: Grey iron casting, heavy wall sections to ensure rigid construction
- Crank Shaft: Fully machined from solid forging and finished with circular web
- Bearings: Large taper roller main bearings for heavy duty service
- Connecting Rods: 'H' Type ductile iron connecting rods with renewable babbit lined steel back sheet bearing at the crank end and bronze bussing at crosshead
- Crossheads: Large full piston type with extension for connecting plungers outside the crankshaft housing
- Driver End
- Valve Chest: Valve covers bolted. No internal threads to corrode or gall convenient access to individual valves.
- Stuffing Box: Interchangeable type extra deep stuffing boxes. Stuffing boxes for flushing cooling or heating on all models are available as optional.
- Plungers: Connected to the crosshead extension outside the crank case for easy removal of plungers and stuffing box.
- End Connections: Suction and discharge connections on both sides for flexibility in piping arrangements.
"All type of liquid and semi-liquid homogenizers are available."
We supply Ice Cream and other products to the customers in Coimbatore and near by areas.